Executive Workforce Talent Management Consultants (EWC) is a human capital company uniquely qualified to coach leaders with our certified Talent Management staff. The Talent Management on Demand service addresses the challenges of sales-focused leaders in sustaining organizational performance.
Talent Management on Demand illuminates continuous improvement by supporting the executive in leadership branding techniques to become successful in transforming leaders so they collaborate more effectively with leadership teams, peers, and direct reports. Ultimately, successful leaders improve productivity, survey results and the bottom line profits. We adhere to the business, values and code of conduct of our clients; as well as to the strict confidential relationship with people involved in development, performance management and enrichment.
Application, Benefits and Outcomes
We provide a roadmap to leadership development, succession and performance standards and measurements.
Benchmark leadership performance by evaluating competencies and capabilities with Executive Workforce Consultants’ business model CoachTracks™. Improve leadership performance and minimize organizational disharmony through third party audit and intervention programs.
- Maximize management development by helping leaders learn new roles, skills and competencies.
- Accelerate business growth and development, reduce waste and improve profitability.
- Use business performance indicator tools to assist in developing individual, organizational, change management and team development skills.
- Identify leadership issues and establish individual goals and career development plans.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of internal communications.
- Employ peer company comparisons to assess how your company meets the growth and development and educational needs of your employees.
- Foster individual contribution and team success by increasing trust, commitment and synergy among team members.
- Developing Leaders
EWC Talent Management is a cohesive process adding value to organizational effectiveness, enhancing individual performance and ultimately increasing enterprise value. We provide practical solutions to business challenges involving people. EWC is experienced and trained in the style and performance management tools identified and hosted in our Talent Management services.
EWC is uniquely qualified and uses a Talent Management model to support the confluence of shareholders, stakeholders and people retention of talent using technology advancements, workforce strategies and executive performance management measurements. Our consultants have an average of 15 years of professional experience in diverse fields and functions. We are oriented for both leadership and customer services in a variety of industries. EWC provides objective consulting advice by strictly adhering to our independence and fee structure.