Delivery Solutions for People
EWC Healthcare provides and implements human capital and business solutions in healthcare for profitnot-for profit and government hospitals and other healthcare entities. Our management and clinical consultants are game-changers in human capital lifecycle solutions, capacity planning and service delivery to improve business performance and satisfaction. We support our clients' desires to implement sophisticated and tailored "BPM Solution" through our Project Management Office (PMO). EWC Healthcare Group applies and teaches Lean Six Sigma Methods to improve the quality and gain traction when adopting technologies changes for administration, clinical and non-clinical Healthcare delivery services.
EWC projects include ROI components. Our collaborative efforts will improve quality care, billing systems, surgery centers to support institutional change and saving $2-$25 Million or more for Healthcare organizations who leverage our Lean and Six Sigma methods to build efficiencies to improve performance of people, succeed in change management goals.
Search, Talent Management and Acquisition
Healthcare Talent Acquisition andInterim C-Suite Talent Management are in the scope of our core competencies for Health Systems, Community Hospitals and Physician Groups. We use baseline tools to match talent with the position and smart goals aligned with your strategy. Out expertise in talent management is specific to (Search-Recruitment) of Staff Administration and Clinical leadership functions. This includes improving the recruitment and selection process in filling positions for Administration, Physicians, and Technology Specialists. We provide Coaching for Executives and Department leaders. Our effort requires collaboration with the leadership team, physicians and HR professionals on all projects. Our experience spans from profit and not-for profit systems, to community government hospitals. We are staffed to temporarily augment interim needs for your C-Suite Leadership during times of change and transition. Members of our management team are experienced administrators and clinicians, with credibility as an extension of your vision and purpose, to work effectively with your staff, medical professionals and the community.
EWC Healthcare provides business solutions and human capital services to profit, not-for profit and government inhealthcare service. Our management and clinical consultants support shared-service relationships and collaborate with leaders in building stronger performanced based organizations. Our services lead to game-changing sucess for buidling healthy organizational related to people, process and performance. Our professional staff is experienced and qualified:
- Define clear requirements to develop organization structure that hold to customer centric success.
- Manage C-Suite business shared services including the Chief Human Resource functional services.
- We support operations, fullfilment, technology and solve people issues, capacity planning and service operations.
- We align our solutions with our clients' strategic goals to meet CMS requirements, quality standards, achieve errorless reimbursement, and streamline processes.
- Apply "BPM Solutions" are fully transparent to inform and develop people through our Project Management Office (PMO) Client Project Tracking Dashboard.
- EWC Consultants offer clients 24/7 access.
- Engage to improve quality and increase their competitive advantage.
- Pass on knowledge in change management, leadership, lean and six sigma methods to our clients.
- Our commitment and have a deep appreciation for your culural values.
- Set goals in adoption of our methods to improve healthcare processes and practice standards.
Change Management and People Sigma
Human Sigma is the best solution to achieve 100% compliance, reimbursement and improve patient and employee engagement survey results. As example we have evidence based result outcomes with hospitals converting mandatory EMR (Electronic Medical Record) implementation to achieve standard of patient care and compliance for Meaningful Use, Healthcare Standards and (CMS and Joint Commission) oversight. We have dramatically reduced failures in documentation errors in orders and billing, reporting by healthcare wasteful duplication and unreasonable non-essential supply chain protocols. We strive to achieve an understanding of the values, motivations and effort required by physicians, nurses and other healthcare workers to learn and relearn the protocols of the hospital. Our attempts in presenting innovative solutions solves problems and buy-in. We carefully listen and learn about their concerns and develop strong forecast models using Six-Sigma Methods designed for hospitals and health systems.
Every engagement starts with an unmatched effort to understand the "concerns of professional staff" of the problem and to establish practical solutions to improve quality care delivery. The methods are simply integrating solutions, more than analysis of process controls, that work to acheive 100% compliance success. We begin with a 180 open-ended pulse survey to understand the challenges the organization faces, at the "Door of Resistance" and sets the tone for collaborating with key stakeholders and the needs of the patients to care givers.
EWC Professionals and Analysts are Knowledge Resources for (Core) Clinical and Healthcare organizations. Reach to EWC and you will discover an innovative approach to create positive attitudinal change and show ROI results you'll adopt that will stick with your organization. We focus to improve the talent acquisition process, performance and quality care. EWC is a game changer to apply Human Sigma measures along with our understanding of human resources strategies, technology communications, hardware and software protocols to improve accuracy and time to deliver. We align our effort to increase your rating with process of Core Measures (CMS), HQA, Hospital Quality Measurements, HQA 10 Measurements, Joint Commission, Hospital Quality Alliance, TMF Health Quality Institute, and SCIP Quality Indicators. Our staff are professionals to use the methods and tools and certified SPHR, LSS, BBSSM, ITIL and FACHE knowledge experts.
- Knowledge Sources (Core) Clinical and Healthcare: Process of Core Measures (HCAHPS),(CMS), HQA, Hospital Quality Measurements, HQA 10 Measurements, Joint Commission, Hospital Quality Alliance, TMF Health Quality Institute, SCIP Quality Indicators, NQF (National Quality Forum), CDC (Center for Disease Control)
- EWC Talent Management: MD, Ph.D., MSN, ARNP, ANP-BC, FACHE, LDM (Lean Daily Management), and CBBSS (Certified Black Belt Six Sigma Methods), BPM (Business Process Management), TQM, MS, M-Ed., ITIL, SPHR
- Knowledge Sources Healthcare Business and Technology: Healthcare Leadership Operations Systems – HRIS, IT, HR Recruitment, Retention Strategies, Executive Coaching Technology, HCAHPS Performance Measures, Professional Service Organizations, Succession Planning, Staff Augmentation, Business Applications and Methods, BPM’s, ITIL, Change Management, Lean-Six Sigma, AOP (Accounting Operating Principles), Electronic Survey Methods, and Value Based Reimbursement.